Introducing the inlaws

Steve Jacobs

Earning My Ears
We are hoping to take the in-laws to DLP next spring and would welcome some advice (without someone stating the obvious). Our group will consist of 8 adults and 7 kids ( youngest 3 to eldest 11, although she is a 5x DLP 3x WDW veteran). We want to stay on site and would welcome the advice of anyone who has travelled with a similar sized group in the past. All our previous visits have been just the 3 of us so accomodation etc has been relativly straightforward but this time round the group will be much larger. We dont want to mess it up as the rest of the family are such Disney cynics, ( they still cant understand why we celebrated both our honeymoon and Rhianna's 10th, Judi's 30th and my 40th birthdays at WDW instead of somewhere "a bit more exotic than that !!!")

Hope you can appreciate what is riding on this !!!!

Thanks

Steve

Sorry, I can't really help. Just wanted to say that I'm sure you'll have a great time whatever you decide upon!!! Hope you win round those Disney Cynics, I'm sure you will!!!

Verity.xxx

We've 3 kids & would def recommend davy Crockett for larger families. In our opinion you get a much better deal for your money. Sep bedrooms a small kitchen &best of all a great pool.

The only drawback is that one of you has to drive but it is literally 5 mins away.

in fact next year we may visit DLP & we are considering Davy Crockett again. Even though we are only taking 2 kids &for the 1st time would all fit into a hotel room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter