Introducing.....WHEELSIE!!!!

Wheelsie

DIS Veteran
Hi,

Now that I've been added to the Restaurant Board I wanted you guys to get to know me a little better. I know alot iof you already know me...but foir those of you that dont here it goes...

I'm 29.
I've been married for 8 years to a peachy kinda guy (he's gotta be to put up with a week of WDW every other year since 1999 LOL).
I'm handie (a nicer way to say I'm a wheelchair lifer). I have Spina Bifida, I cant feel or move my legs.
I also moderate the disABILITIES Board w/ SueM.
I work in a bank in the Customer Service Call Center.
I love to eat...at WDW (well duh)
I've been an avit WDW lover for as long as I can remeber, but my first trip wasn't until 1999...when I also happened across DIS. My 2nd home :)
And I can't wait to just jump right inhere and be a part of this great forum! :)

Hello Wheelsie :wave:

I am forever taking a peak on this board, I love food :)

I hope you enjoy it here :)

Welcome, Wheelsie.

I love this board, too. It's often the first one I pop in on.

Welcome to the Restaurants Board, Wheelsie! You'll love it here. :)

Wheelsie, have a beer! I toast your first time on the Restaurant Boards. Welcome! :)

So nice to see you on Restaurant Board I know you will be a great moderator on this board. Your Pals Danny and Belinda:earsboy: :wave: :earsgirl: :sunny:

Hi, Wheelsie!

Remember me from the Indiana DISmeet a couple of years ago?

Hiya Wheelsie ~

Glad you have joined us on the restaurant boards ~ It is one of my favourite boards on the Dis. We didn't start going to WDW till 1999 either.

Hi Everyone!

Thanks for the warm welcome..! :)

Yes Claudia I do believe I recall (my memory stinks) meeting you...I actually concidered moving to Indie that week. I did so love it up there! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter