Introductions!!!

WizTracy

Earning My Ears
Greetings all. I am WizTracy and am planning my first DisneyWorld Vacation since I was 11 (not to give away my age...but 2 years after Epcot opened)..NOw, obviously, there are numerous things I have questions about and I'm busy exploring the boards so I don't ask the same question that has been asked by 10000 newbies before me~!

Now, I don't vacation often and plan to do this pretty big time (for me)...but I am a frugal thing and am always seeking a bargain...so you bargain hunters out there...feel free to PM me at any time.

We're looking at 2 adults going to either WL or AKL for 7-8 days in Feb 2006. I know this is a year off...but best to plan now!

Thanks for listening...and be kind when I do ask that Noobie question! :flower:

welcome, don't be afarid to ask any questions here. everyone is like family here, with good planning your trip should be wonderful!no question is too silly and we don't mind helping anyone feel free to ask anything and welcome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter