Invent your dream Disney Character meal ~ who, when, where?

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi all! If I were inventing a new character meal it would be lunch $7.99 adults, $3.99 kids USF at a value or moderate resort with lots of Toy Story characters! What would you do?

hi sandra,
this sounds like fun:D i would replace mama melrose at mgm with a muppet charater meal, 7.99 would be a great price, but i'd pay 20.00, i love the muppets:Pinkbounc

i'd also like to see the villian meal back, and i'd place it in cinderella's castle for dinner:D

kathe

I wish they had the Alice in Wonderland afternoon tea for adults :p I like the idea of a Muppets meal too!

I love the lunch buffet at FW's Trail's End, the price is right. I would love to see Pluto, Goofy, Chip and Dale hanging out during lunch. Pocahontas and the animals for that movie would be great too. S

It would have to be a meal with Dopey in this house. DD is a Dopey fan-she was Snow White in the school play in grade 3 and ever since has loved Dopey.

ooooooo! A villian meal? That would be interesting!
We loved getting our photos taken with the villians while we were there in Dec.

But, I think my fave would be Toy Story and make it inexpensive, please! (with good food)!!

Lisajl

Hey SandraC,
STill trying to drink more water!!! Trying, trying, trying.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter