Ipod app downloaded in Itunes, but not showing up on Ipod

lovetoscrap

Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there.
I downloaded the (free) Disney Incredible Machine App today to my Ipod touch 3G. It shows up in my Itunes, when I go to "Lovetoscrap's Ipod" to and click on apps (where is shows all my apps and how they are set up on my screens) it shows up on the picture of what is on my ipod but it is not there on my ipod! I have looked on every screen, it just isn't there.

My ipod is completely up to date with all the latest updates and software upgrades. It has tons of free space so there is plenty of room for it.

Also when I go to where I am looking at my ipod on itunes and then go up to Apps in my Library I get a message of
"You have changed the settings for the ipod "lovetoscrap's ipod". Would you like to apply these changes?
But I haven't changed anything, haven't touched anything, just clicked 2 different places on the menu. So far I have tried clicking Apply and Don't Apply on that message. If I click Apply it syncs but it has already synced so nothing is really happening. Don't apply just makes it go away.

I have deleted the app from itunes and downloaded it again, no change. I shut down my computer and restarted, no change. I have tried downloading it directly from my ipod, and also directly from itunes, no change. I also tried downloading a different free app and it worked just fine so it appears to be something specific to this Disney app.

Any ideas what is going on and how I can fix this???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter