• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Irish farm tour

pandafan

Earning My Ears
anyone have any issue with US customs and the Irish farm visit? Sometimes customs will ask if you have visited a farm while travelling.

no -we didn't really get asked anything at customs.
I can't imagine it is an issue -people would raise holy heck with ABD if they had problems at customs.

We really enjoyed the farm by the way:)

The customs form has a box to check if you've visited a farm while abroad. We checked the box so they sent us to the agriculture section of customs. All they did was scan our bags again and ask if we had brought back any soil (which we hadn't) and we were on our way.

Our family did Ireland 2007. We ended up throwing out my daughter's new sneakers--totally covered with sheep doo--I figured if the smell didn't get us, customs would.

Customs was simple regarding the farm. They rescanned some of our bags. Took less than 10 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter