IRS rebate....

We were planning to but our trip is the begining of june and don't know when the money will get here, so I will probably use it when I come back to pick up the tab on things i put off to go. Summer camp money etc.

This isn't perfect of course because it's "should be" but it will give you an idea:

Direct Deposit: Depending on the last two numbers of your Social Security Number, your rebate should be deposited by:

00-20: May 2
21-75: May 9
76-99: May 16

By Mail: Depending on the last two numbers of your Social Security Number, your rebate check should be mailed by:

00-09: May 16
10-18: May 23
19-25: May 30
26-38: June 6
39-51: June 13
52-63: June 20
64-75: June 27
76-87: July 4
88-99: July 11

Not for me... I don't get one because I'm a dependent! Next trip will be 100% out of pocket.

I'll be using ours to recover from the paying the IRS (last week) and paying for our FD trip....;)

What else would I spend it on? We just went in January, but if anyone asks why we're going back so soon, I just smile and say I'm doing my best to help Uncle Sam. :rolleyes1

We were already planning to go in Oct but with us having 3 kids the 2,000 will not only make October that much nicer but it's letting us plan a secret trip back for our kids Spring break next April ;)

Wow, do you all think the IRS is really paying you a rebate. No...... its your s and mine that you paid to them already. It really doesnt pay to work hard and get paid well anymore, because when you do that you dont get a rebate. No rebate for me..... your welcome

I'm sorry but many many people work very hard and don't get paid well so you don't need to be such a jerk about it.

As for the little rebate I'm getting I will probably throw that towards my May trip that has been planned for a while now. I'm luckily in the first batch so I should get my money on May 2nd and we leave for the World on May 9th.

This isn't perfect of course because it's "should be" but it will give you an idea:

Direct Deposit: Depending on the last two numbers of your Social Security Number, your rebate should be deposited by:

00-20: May 2
21-75: May 9
76-99: May 16

By Mail: Depending on the last two numbers of your Social Security Number, your rebate check should be mailed by:

00-09: May 16
10-18: May 23
19-25: May 30
26-38: June 6
39-51: June 13
52-63: June 20
64-75: June 27
76-87: July 4
88-99: July 11

So if your income tax refund was a direct deposit then your rebate will be direct deposited to that same account? I thought they were just mailing all of the rebates out?

I sure am! :cool1: We had already planned it and have been paying and saving for a couple of months now. (we're going in August) But when it was definate that we were getting a rebate, I made pretty good ADRs that I normally wouldn't have. (lots of character dining for the kids) SO that extra money that i've been saving is going to go into next years Disney trip! (i'm doubting that we're going to have two years in a row with a rebate!)

According to the last two digits of DH's SS#, our stimulus payment will be direct deposited while we are in Disney! Woohoo! That will help...now if we could just get the gas prices down....:confused3

Nope ours is going towards credit card debt. Our trip in December was already planned before the stimulus checks were announced. Didn't get a tax refund. Never do...

We are using ours! My husband has a conference in June and when I found out it was in Orlando, we decided to use our rebate to go to Disney!
Ours should be deposited on May 9th and we leave June 22!

Nope ours is going in the bank for now. We already had our WDW paid for before this was announced. We thought about using it for the trip we just cancelled to London but with the rising exchange rate we cancelled that trip as it would just be unaffordable for us to go.

Yes. We would have went anyway. With the free dining. We own Dvc but let my parents use it this year. So it just pays off my trip sooner. May even upgrade hotel.

Wow, do you all think the IRS is really paying you a rebate. No...... its your s and mine that you paid to them already. It really doesnt pay to work hard and get paid well anymore, because when you do that you dont get a rebate. No rebate for me..... your welcome

Actually yes I think the IRS is paying me a rebate. My rebate is a refund on taxes that I have paid. Sorry you didn't get one but that isn't my problem. Take it up with the IRS.

I wish, it will be used to fill our propane tank this summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter