is 13 too old for a character meal?

My 12DD and 15 DS still LOVE the characters. I think my son likes the princesses for a different reason now though!:eek:

I'm ancient, and I can't wait. It is called Disney Magic. One is never too old for a character meal.

Florence's Mum, you're so cute! LOL

I think the fun thing about the characters is you can take them on different levels ..a 6 yr old girl wants to be a princess and thinks they are just so wonderful but the older kids have fun on a different level, kind of like you know they are people but it is still fun..I also think the characters interact differently with older kids (at least they did mind) more like they are "teens" too. not explaining this well but I think most "kids " of any age ( like including the 1/2 century + ones!) get into it.

Never, ever, ever too old! Picture this, me and my best friend Maria (both 18) and my dad, Scottwdw. We went under the guise of doing research for dad's website...we actually went to meet the princesses!!! I love the characters and since I don't want to wait in line for them anymore, the character meals are my ticket to spend some quality time with them and have food...food is good.

Our 15 yr old dd can't wait to eat breakfast at the royal table! Both girls 14 & 15 look forward to all the character meals, especially chef mickey's. We love them too!

Maybe this is different for girls than boys... I've got 2 DS9&13. I just asked DS13. He's definately over it.

That said. We still go. If you want a good meal, there's a good chance you're going to run into a character or two.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter