Is a kids Suite worth it?

AspiringCindy

<font color=FF66FF>Craved Spam.....the unidentifie
I have ressies for a deluxe room at HRH for $164/night with E rate. Recently, I've decided to inquire about kids suite to see what the difference in price would be. Unfortunately, they offer no discounts with AAA, Entertainment & Fan Club for the kids suite. They do however offer an AP rate of $315/night. Is that worth it? Also, does it usually include Club level?

Your rate for the both rooms sound great. I don't know how old your children are, but ours were 7&9 last year in the Kid's Suite. We all enjoyed having the extra bedroom and space. The "kid" portion is not very large, but has room for 2 twin beds and small table and chairs and of course, TV. It also had separate entrance to bathroom, so they do not have to go through the main room each time. There are no K'sS avail this time for our visit, so we are requesting 2 connecting rooms. My son is disappointed. They are not all on the Club Level.

I have 3DDs ages 11,10 & 2
If I do get the Kids Suite, then I will order a toddler bed from one of the local rental distributors! I just don't know if I want to pay almost double the money for the room!?

I know, it's a tough decision. We usually come back to the room some time in the afternoon, and relax or swim. Since we are in the room for awhile, we like to have some space. We would actually find it difficult to be there a week in one room together - no matter how much we love each other. If you are used to all being together, it won't matter, and you can save that money.It's a hard one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter