Is anyone having a difficult time logging onto Member Services?

I'm on Safari, Lion (I haven't upgraded yet) and I'm not having any problems with either website, except I cannot link (from My Profile on the WDW website) my DVC membership to My Disney Experience. It's the same location where you link your AP membership. I can manually add each reservation but it won't automatically bring up my reservations.

now I've tried chrome on my work computer, firefox and safari on my laptop. still get the account activation screen. member services says they are working on some technical issues. I was hoping there would be more of us who can't log in so that the technical issues would get resolved faster!!

b-1 said:
now I've tried chrome on my work computer, firefox and safari on my laptop. still get the account activation screen. member services says they are working on some technical issues. I was hoping there would be more of us who can't log in so that the technical issues would get resolved faster!!

I called them yesterday. I'm having the same problem. Never had a problem prior to yesterday! Hope they get it fixed soon!

has anyone emailed DVC about this issue? I did email them when it happened to me the other day. On past emails they have answered quickly on this no answer yet other than the auto reply

I think that it would get them moving quicker if more of us email them?

still having the same issues today

I rattled around in the members site this morning without any issues about 10 AM.

Tried Safari and Google. I've emailed twice. I can put in my user name & password, then it takes me to that #%+! link accounts page.

:mad::mad:

Glad to see I'm not the only one trying to log onto the DVC members website and then gets directed to the "link my accounts and set-up my account" page.
I called MS and they said it looked like I had never set up my online account...but wait...it also showed that I had made my most recent reservation online, through the website, the same one that it says I never set up an online account on !!
Talk about technical difficulties !
I was told there is a problem with the website, and they are working to fix it, and I should try back in a day or two...in other words, we have no clue what is wrong, but maybe it will fix itself !

I found out what my problem was. When I first got access to dvcmember.com, my login was my email address. I called MS and they said you couldn't use an email address as your login, so they gave me a new activation code and I had to create a new login ID.

DVCMember.com Problems?

Of those here that are having an issue logging on, is your user name your email address?

I am NOT having problems (hope I didn't just jinx myself) and my user name IS my email address.

My partners stopped working yesterday and the user name is his email address. Mine works fine and it's not an email. Just trying to see if there is a pattern, or if MS is just trying to cover up for bad IT.

I'm so tired of Disney's websites. Everything else Disney does they do well but when it comes to their websites they are AWFUL. I would really like to log on to DVCMEMBER but can't. FIX THE PROBLEM PLEASE!!!!!

I can't get it to work either. And of course, DVC member sevices is closed for the night. I guess I'll have to wait for a time that's convenient for them.

KSDisneyDad said:
I can't get it to work either. And of course, DVC member sevices is closed for the night. I guess I'll have to wait for a time that's convenient for them.

I hate that! If you want to book something you can't do it at a time that's good for you...it's not right. You have to wait to call. That is unacceptable in my opinion! You could be loosing out on a certain accommodation because some people still are able to access the member site.

I get that same link your accounts screen too! So frustrating. I called member services today and waited on hold for 10 minutes. When I finally got a person, he said he would put a ticket in for me and I should hear something back in 3 to 5 days!!! My ID is my email address as well. Sure would like to login now.

Someone at dvcmember got me in a couple of days ago. Now I can't even get the website to come up to put in my username/password.

Disney's websites really stink.

I can't log in either. I get the "link accounts" page.

I've booked our last two trips using the online booking system. And my user id is my email address.

Disney has horrible websites.

I've been trying to get on for a week now. Someone from IT was suppose to email me. Nothing as of Thursday night still. Giving it till wed and then call again. Glad I don't need to do anything really for our 2 trips coming up.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Had a friend try her login and she gets the link your accounts page too! Guess I need to call again and complain.

Doodledogs said:
Had a friend try her login and she gets the link your accounts page too! Guess I need to call again and complain.

I DID call to complain but it didn't do any good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter