Is Campbell soup mmm mmm good ?

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
Or do you like more expensive or home made soup.

Today I just wanted a nice simple mealm I went to store to get chicken noodle soup and ham to have a ham n cheese sandwich. But while getting stuff, I decided to get the stores home made chicken noodle, it cost 6 dollar compared to the 1 dollar for campbell. But thats ok I am worth it

well when I put it ina pan to heat up, it looked and tasted gross, so my plan was while it was heating up, make my sandwich and then just put a lot of crakers in it, and just nibble at it. My crakers were stale at home, but lucky for me the dat befoee my sister made me some chilly, and she said and here is a sleeve of crakers, I told her I dodnt need them cause I jsut went to store and got fritoes to use as crakers with chilly and sour creme. But when I got home I see she still put in baf. So after I got this wierd soup made, I put in a bunch of crakers, after closer examination they wernt normal crakers like some kind of wheat **** , it looked and tasted so bad I threw ir away, next time Im sticking with Campbells

I like all kinds. Husband makes different soups and I like some of the more expensive canned soup. Still love a few Campbells soups. Love Campbells tomato soup made with milk ( not with water. Yuck) with a little butter and lots of crackers.

When we're sick, it has to be Campbell's chicken noodle. Nothing else. It isn't good for anything else, and nothing else is good when we're sick.

Tomato, cream of mushroom, and cream of chicken can do for casseroles if I'm lazy and don't want to make it from scratch.

I make lots of homemade soups and always have some in the freezer. But my favourite lunch soup is Campbell’s Tomato Rice. I only eat chicken noodle when I’m sick, so it doesn’t appeal to me when I’m well. It reminds me of being sick.😀

Campbells discontinued my favorite soup from them. It was the Campbell's Slow Kettle Style Fiesta Chicken Lime Tortilla Soup. Yes, that's quite the name. But it was GOOD! I miss it.

I wouldn't know, I am on a budget ... they never dent a Campbells ( way too expensive if not dented) can when stocking at night, so it never makes it to aisle 30 clearance section....I only purchase food if it is discounted.....thank goodness the Panera Soup is discounted regularly

I prefer homemade as well. Classic Campbell's chicken soup is good but it's often loaded with sodium.

There's also a healthier variety of Campbell soups called WELL YES but some of them taste like H3LL NO.

Depends. The classic condensed tomato soup is just about perfect. Other types of their condensed soups are hit or miss. Their cream of mushroom is fine. Clam chowder is kind of thin. However, I've had some really good condensed clam chowder, but it wasn't Campbell's.

Now Chunky is another matter. That's at a premium price.

How about Campbell's ketchup?

VA_l6M_vVosfyw8Hmod6vy1nleJ-gs0R9rYWmTbFPfM.jpg

it cost 6 dollar compared to the 1 dollar for campbell. But thats ok I am worth it

You are worth it! Every penny. Shame the soup sucked. :(

I like both homemade and Campbell's. I have tried other soup brands, but the only one for me is Campbell's. My favorites are Chicken and Rice (I will always get that over Chicken Noodle), Split Pea with Ham, and Tomato. I cook with a lot of others, but those are the three I eat alone.

Home soup, hands down my favorite soup is knockoff Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana. I love that recipe. I will also make ham & bean, and cheesy potato soup (MIL's recipe my husband loves.)

I like to make tomato soup when I have time but when I don't, my family prefers Amy's or La Madeleines. I like to make my grilled cheese sandwiches out of sourdough bread.

I like to buy the low sodium Campbells Chicken Noodle Soup to drink in the evening . I used to buy the Campbells Chicken Noodle with extra noodles for my grandchildren. I’ll have to check to see if they still make it.
I think Campbells changed their Tomato Soup and it’s not very good anymore. I actually buy Heinz Tomato Soup in British food aisle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter