Is Clarabelle greeting anymore?

sammatt

Mouseketeer
I know she was out sporadically in the summer, but has anyone seen Clarabelle lately for Meet n Greets? If so, where did you see her? Thanks a bunch!

I've only seen her at the end of Fantasmic on the Mark Twain. I was surprised to see her there. I hadn't noticed her there before.

How funny to see my thread revived after it's been awhile! I did meet Clarabelle...twice! I ran into her at Mickey's Halloween Treat in A Bug's Land, and was giddy. She could tell I was so utterly thrilled, that she didn't allow me to get away with only taking my kids' picture. She insisted I be in it, too! :sunny: Then, we saw her again at Santa's Reindeer Roundup the week before Thanksgiving. So fun!!

It would be sweet if she' still around, as I would like pictures with characters who are not seen as frequently. I mean you can only have so many pictures of Pooh.

sammatt said:
How funny to see my thread revived after it's been awhile! I did meet Clarabelle...twice! I ran into her at Mickey's Halloween Treat in A Bug's Land, and was giddy. She could tell I was so utterly thrilled, that she didn't allow me to get away with only taking my kids' picture. She insisted I be in it, too! :sunny: Then, we saw her again at Santa's Reindeer Roundup the week before Thanksgiving. So fun!!

Glad you got to meet her! :) I had just been searching the boards for any news about Clarabelle and saw that your question had gone unanswered. She and Horace are my family's fave characters. We're so thrilled that they have been appearing regularly now at the MK here at WDW. Happy Holidays!

I just saw her in the xmas parade on Friday. My mom was like "who's that?". Now I have the answer! Thank you

She's still at Reindeer Round-Up every day, as well as in the parade. So if you go before Christmas you should be able to see her there.

Yes.. I will also confirm that she was at the Reindeer roundup this past week. She poked her head in Santa cabin while he was taking pictures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter