Is DL busy right now?

ashurii

Earning My Ears
I am thinking of going just for a quick 2 day trip, but i was wondering if anyone knows how busy DL is right now?? :earboy2:

My husband and I go almost every weekend. And the answer to your question is YES, Disneyland is very busy. Well on the weekends anyway. It's been crazy ever since 5-5-05. Maybe it will quiet down after school starts. Which is soon. Who knows? Hope this helps.
-Jenny

I was there last week and if you go in the morning it is not bad at all. I would collect as manyh fast passes as I could in the morning, then early afternoon when it got crowded I would leave. I come back around dinner time and use the fast passes I collected earlier and go on rides like PoTC and other fast loading rides. Using that strategy I hardly had any wait even though it was crowded.

I would expect big crowds until at least after Labor Day. Then crowds will lessen to a degree. But would still expect higher then normal crowds until after the 50th anniversary celebrations.

we were there on monday and tuesday (8/15-16) and it was crazy busy in the afternoon and evening, but nice and quiet in the mornings. The morning was awesome...we walked on to just about every ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter