Is Donald back at SSR

bibbidiboo

"You poor, simple fools, thinking you could defeat
We were at SSR in February, and Donald Duck was missing from the splash area by the pool (his "feet" prints were still there) Does anyone know what happened, or if he is back? We asked some CM's while we were there, and one didn't even know he was missing.

I am not sure what exactly happened to Donald. I think he was damaged during one of the hurricanes. Anyway, he was back when we were there 2 weeks ago and the water in the fountains there was very refreshingly cool.

That's great to hear--DD will be able to enjoy it when we return home

I remember that thread! LOL!! There was some wild speculation going on about Donald's whereabouts!

Well he is back, complete with refillable mug (that jug he carries) and all jets were working on the 24th.
Have a great trip!

LIFERBABE said:
Well he is back, complete with refillable mug (that jug he carries) and all jets were working on the 24th.
Have a great trip!
Well, hopefully he got a new mug for this stay. Donald already has a bit of a PR problem that us fans are trying to deal with day to day.

Donald was back in June. I heard he wandered over to the BWV because he heard it was so much better than SSR. But when he got there, he knew what he heard was sooooo wrong. It took him a while to get back to SSR, but he finally made it back. You might see some little duck lip prints near his foot prints where he kissed the ground when he got back. ;)

When I saw the title of the thread I thought it was about me!

I will be back at SSR Dec 23 - 30, if anyone is interested.

I remember that thread...mostly because I was accused of walking away with the duck. :cool1:

If memory serves, someone reported that CMs working on repairs in the area accidentally dropped the figurine and part of it broke. He's been back for quite some time now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter