Is "Entertainment" logo on DC card accepted ?

kda

DIS Veteran
This has probably been discussed many times---- sorry ---- just started reading this particular board again since we have a May trip scheduled, using Entertainment Club rate at PB. I seem to recall reading a long time ago that the hotels at Universal require the actual Entertainment Club card to get the discount and won't accept the Entertainment Club logo that's on the Disney Club card. Can't imagine why not :-) I've never actually even used the DC card to get an Entertainment rate at ANY hotel, but sounds like it's accepted most places. Anyone know about PB and HRH? Thanks!

We stayed at the HRH using the Entertainment card. When making my ressies I asked the same question and was told they would not accept the Disney club card. I must add that at check in they did not ask to see any card although I was prepared with the standard entertainment card. It's best to be safe than sorry!

Thanks disneydoc. Since it doesn't cost that much, I'll definitely buy the card.

I called and heard everything from "we never saw the DC card at check in" to finally a confirmation from Disney: Not in Orlando, Disney would rather have you select their hotels instead!

I just went ahead and bought my local book for $25.00, with free shipping.

HRH and PBH are listed in the disneyclub website as Hotels where you can get a discount. This is where I discovered the information. It would be absurd if the DC card would not be accepted.

Yes, it is absurd. Only goes to show how powerful Di$ney is!

In fact, the benefits in the Orlando area are limited. Just about anywhere else, the card is accepted as a regular Entertainment card.

Wanda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter