Is in-room dining available during these COVID days?

When we were there 2 weeks ago there was not in room dining
Did you have a good time??? i followed you through all the testing but didn't see you report back on your time there (unless I missed it!) - I hope you did!

No, it's not :(

My guess is that they shut down room service because both sit down restaurants are closed.

I'm hoping that a limited room service menu becomes available soon now that Makahiki is open.

Did you have a good time??? i followed you through all the testing but didn't see you report back on your time there (unless I missed it!) - I hope you did!
We had a really good time relaxing but missed some of the Disney charm by having to eat off property. Wearing Mask all the time isn’t as fun either in Hawaii. I’m glad we went ,but going to wait until this pandemic is over to go back.
oh and With all the distancing the chairs were hard to come by—the locals were out in droves as well because of special pricing. Not that I mind that it just made it full because only half the seating

When do you go?

We had a really good time relaxing but missed some of the Disney charm by having to eat off property. Wearing Mask all the time isn’t as fun either in Hawaii. I’m glad we went ,but going to wait until this pandemic is over to go back.
oh and With all the distancing the chairs were hard to come by—the locals were out in droves as well because of special pricing. Not that I mind that it just made it full because only half the seating

When do you go?
Tomorrow! It’s our first time and our home resort! The masks are a bummer but we are coming from California so it’s been pretty strict here so we are kinda used to it - my husband more so than me as he’s at a school and I’m working from home. Sounds like you made the best of it - can’t wait to get my butt in a chair with a drink!

If you like Korean food (it’s “Hawaiian” Korean, there is a bit of a difference), you could try DoorDash and get Pearl’s Korean BBQ in Kapolei delivered. Their kalbi is really good! We did that last summer a couple times for dinners in the villa. We also got sushi party platters from a couple local sushi places (Genki and Sushi Bay). Sometimes you just don’t want to drive to do carry out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter