Is it a major pain?

Trish5768

<font color=6600CC>Each food in its own time<br><f
As of now, I'm scheduled to arrive at ASMo very late at night probably around midnight and then switch to CBR the next day for the rest of our trip. My question is-Is it going to be a big hassle getting our luggage over to CBR and checking in or should I just buck up and pay the extra and go straight to CBR and be done with it? Would love any info or advice-thank you!

IMO, I would pay the extra and stay at CBR. It shouldn't be more than 40 bucks, right?

You're gonna be tried when you check in.
You're gonna want to do something the next day without worrying about luggage. Save yourself a headache. You feel better the next morning.:cool:

1 less thing to worry about.

If it were me, I'd stay at CBR the whole time. I think it would be easier than having to switch resorts on your first full day. I think you would be much happier when you woke up if didn't have to pack up, check out then travel to another resort and check in again.

Hi there...

Honestly, I would go straight to CBR... think of how nice it will be to arrive and get a good nights sleep knowing you don't have to check out and move the next day...

The convenience is worth it!

>>^..^<<

Switch to CBR for the entire stay. Less stress; you'll probably sleep better that first night; you'll be able to enjoy Day #1 without wondering what's happening to your luggage... it's just easier all around.

...just answer this first? I'm curious as to why you are checking into ASMu in the first place???

We were checking into the Movies because of our late arrival and just trying to save a few dollars, however, after reading the posts I decided to go with my gut and book CBR for our first night and be done with it. It only ended up costing me $22 extra - so I feel foolish for not checking on that in the first place. Thanks all for your replies-you all confirmed what I truly thought I should do.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter