is it me!!!!!!

Aprilimgoing

Mouseketeer
or is it very quiet over here on the temporary boards......How many of us on the boards at the moment. If your here, hold up you hand so I can make desserts for everyone.
I'm having a hot chocolat fudge sundae.

what do you want?

Any kind of liquid refreshment please! - but not Beverly from Ice Sation cool!

:rolleyes:

I'll have a hot fudge sundae!

I think it's a fair assumption that a lot of people won't find their way over here while the boards are down

Bev

Yep - Hot fudge sundae for me too please :bounce:

We are working on putting a link back to here on the UK Home Page so hopefully as many people as possible will find their way here - in the meantime, if you have any contacts in your address books, perhaps you wouldn't mind mailing them to let them know :)

:) :)

so thats
4 fudge sundaes
1 strawberry shortcake
1 strawberry sundae
1 large jd no ice
and anything as long as its long and alcoholic then........

Coming up.......................enjoy:D

ok shelley another JD coming up

I seem to be late again :rolleyes:

You couldn't manage to fetch a Beaver tail for me, could you please?

ok we're out of beaver tails. could'nt catch them!. Just enough hot fudge sundaes left, a a little peice of strawberry shortcake. However there is at least 3 bottles of JD and some Southern Comfort (not much though hic hic).

Kitchen closes at 11.00 gmt so all orders have to be in by 10:50. hold on someone at the door....................

"yes i have taken my pills today"

Ok then.......lets recap:

5 fudge sundaes
1 strawberry shortcake
1 strawberry sundae
2 large jd no ice
and anything as long as its long and alcoholic then

A bottle of JD for me, hold the glass. I need to celebrate finding you all again.

Annmarie:D

I'll have a chocolate and coconut marshmallow lolly from the Villian's Shop in MGM please! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter