Is it possible to do 3 things in Animal Kingdom & leave before 430PM?

fairytinkerbell

<font color=purple>The music in the Disney Plannin
The date in question is Saturday, October 9th

We are arriving this day in Orlando and by the time we get to Animal King. it wil lbe around 11:00 am.

We are going to only do these things and HOPE to get out by 4:30 PM or earlier.

1. Dinosaur
2. Safari
3. Khali River Rapids :boat:
4. Eat lunch in between at Flame Tree BBQ

***By the way, we want to go to check in hotel after this AK park, unpack quickly, freshen up really quick and run out to the Magic KIngdom, because I am so anxious to get there! So when i am actually in the vicinity - I HAVE to go!!
especially the first day. :cloud9:

We will eat dinner in the Magic Kingdom so we don't have to leave once we get there. We basically will just go to MK to see the castle, maybe a ride or 2,
eat dinner, get the MK experience. We will be back at MK the next day all day long! :cutie:

Any advice?:headache: :teacher:

These are all three FP rides so they are busy but if you use FP probably. Don't forget about the afternoon parade. You don't want to get stuck behind it or where you can't get around. Check the tips board as you enter the park to find out current ride times. Get a FP for one ride and standyby line another ride. After get a FP for the third ride and use your current FP. Eat after you have done these rides or if you have a FP time that allows you to eat while waiting.

Originally posted by bobcat
These are all three FP rides so they are busy but if you use FP probably. Don't forget about the afternoon parade. You don't want to get stuck behind it or where you can't get around. Check the tips board as you enter the park to find out current ride times. Get a FP for one ride and standyby line another ride. After get a FP for the third ride and use your current FP. Eat after you have done these rides or if you have a FP time that allows you to eat while waiting.

I'm thinking you could do it all before 2:00.

If you get there when tbe park opens you should be just fine!

I think it is possible especially with the FP and because early Oct the crowds should not be hurrendous. At slow times of the year I have actually been able to do alot more than that and still left by 4pm.

That is a Holiday Weekend so you may find the crowds to be a bit heavier (just something to keep in mind). I think you should be able to accomplsih those things pretty easily. It may take the whole time (if the crowds pan out), but should be able to be done. You may want to go by Kali and get a FP when you get there. This seems to build lines easily in the afternoon.

I think you can do it. You will get soaked on Kali, so perhaps do that attraction last and you can change when you get to the hotel. If there is a cold snap(not likely in early October) you could skip Kali altogether.

This can be done. Go to your hotel first and have them store your luggage. Get your passes and then off to the park. Get FP for Dinosaur or Safari and do the other one. Then come back and finish up. You will be able to eat lunch and be out by 4:30 if not sooner since you are only doing those 4 things. Have fun and good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter