Is it Scary?... I can admit it, I haven’t ridden on…

TriSeb°o°

WDW Addict
There is one thrill ride that I have yet to ride at WDW and that is the Tower of Terror. I am definitely intrigued with the story line of the queue and the technology of a different ride every time but it simply has not been enough of a selling point to convince me to conquer my fear.:scared1:

It's not without some history... back when there was a Six Flags AstroWorld here, I did ride the ‘SkyScreamer’ (which is also a free fall ride) multiple times and had an unpleasant experience every time. My assumption is that ToT is much more intense.:confused3

What ride have you not ridden and have asked the same, is it Scary? :lmao:

This ride ipopcorn::s the only one that I am really afraid to ride but I really want to try it because I have seen some videos on youtube and it looks amazing but I am a scaredy cat. So I'm glad you asked this I want to see if it is as scary as it seems too.

I was brave ... I did it ... it was scary ... BUT so much fun! :lmao: Haven't ridden in a couple of years due to health issues but keep telling myself I WILL do it again; one of these days! :rotfl2: I need to tell you a short story...a few years ago I attended with our high school band. Since I'd been to DW numerous times the kids asked me which rides to do first. Well...best friend and I talked a small group of our African America students to ride TofT with us. Was the absolute funniest part of the trip but a couple of the students still haven't "forgiven" me. :rotfl2: After the 2nd or 3rd drop we heard one saying The Lord's Prayer; another shouting "Oh Jesus"; and a 3rd just holding on for dear life with his mouth open! :lmao: We got off the ride and Taurus says,"Mama O...I think that ride made me turn white"! We all laughed until we cried...bought the "I survived" t-shirts...had our picture taken with the CM at the entrance ... and got back on that sucker again! :dance3: That experience is one of my "Top Ten" memories of almost 10 years as a band parent. I still carry the wallet size photo in my wallet and when I now see these students that's one of the first "do you remember" things they want to talk about!!! Be brave; give it a try. :thumbsup2 :tink:

I HATE FREEFALL RIDES!!!!!
HOWEVER, Tower of Terror is the ONLY one I go on.
I love that ride. My oldest son loves it(rode it at 4).

I never liked the thought of my legs dangling(didja hear the story of the girl at Six Flags who lost her feet?:scared1:)
Yeah so needless to say it was hard to convince me to go on ToT....But then i realized that your feet are not dangling. So i felt it would be safer for me to go on...

The first time I rode it, we got stuck on it:scared1: We were at the top and had done the drops and then at the top we waited for about 30 seconds or so and I said "Is that it?" thinking that they might "surprise" us with another drop. Anway, another guy in the car with us says "man i (naughty f-bomb here) hope so. this ride scared the sh** out of me!":lmao: I have been on it a few times since...its not so bad. it only take up about a minute and a half of your life...
Try it....Im still working the courage to do Space Mountain and Rockin Roller Coaster...:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter