Is it spring where you live?

tiggerlover

<font color=33CC99>Still waiting for "the talk"<br
I think we are well on our way to spring here in northern Italy. The temperature today is a wonderful 60 degrees! I have my french doors and windows open throughout the house and the daffodils are blooming and it feels soooo good.

How about your part of the world, what is the weather like?

:bounce::wave::bounce:

It's a bit early here, Michigan, but soon!! The weatherman is predicting snow flurries tonight, but 50 degrees on Saturday and Sunday! :bounce: That white stuff should melt pretty fast then!! I'm really anxious for warmer weather, green grass, flowers blooming, etc. Usually mid-April for us. Can hardly wait!!!

No Spring here yet either, although I hear on the weekend the temps will be in the 50s, but first we have to get thru another snowstorm. :(

No spring here in Illinois. We still have snow on the ground, but it should be in the 50's this weekend so the snow will go and maybe we'll even open up some of the windows and let the fresh air in.

I did take my car to the car wash this morning - it was really nasty with lots of dirt and salt from last week.

I'm ready for Spring!

Here in Oklahoma it is 61 degrees at 7:30 in the morning, forecasted high 75 or so but the sure sign it's spring - severe storms expected later today - possible Tornadoes. Here in Tornado alley that is what spring brings - the start of Tornado season :(

Tori

Not yet and it won't be for awhile! Usually the end of April/beginning of May, then we have a very short Spring!! I just wish the snow would melt, then I would be very happy! LOL

I wish ! We will be getting more snow tomorrow ( about 6" they said ) and then we get warm temps, which means floods all over.

I'm afraid to say that spring has arrived, since winter just wants to hang on.......

Today is supposed to be 60. I'll take it, but I wish it was 80.

I'm in central Alabama where we should have a high of 78 today. Most of the trees are budding or blooming.

There will probably be at least one more cold spell before it is "official" though.

I am scared to say that Spring is here yet, although today is going to be beautiful. It is 9:00am here and 47, but it is supposed to be in the low 70's today and tomorrow. I love it and wish it were this way year round. It is great to be homeschooling, so we can spend some of our learning day outside. Have a great day everyone.
Blessings,
Tammy

Yep! It's in the mid 60's now, and it supposed to be around 78 today. We have been getting a lot of rain, though.

No, Spring hasn't arrived yet. We still have 5-6 inches of snow and ice outside with more supposedly coming tonight.:(

but the signs are here..the snow has melted..by this weekend we are supposed to hit the high 60's (whoo hoo!)..we were out house hunting yesterday and there were robins everywhere..the birds are singing like crazy and driving Simba bonkers..lol..she runs from window to window trying to catch them..a couple of daffodils, crocuses, and tulips are poking their heads out of the ground..and it just "feels" like Spring is around the corner..but..of course..we have been known to have BIG snowstorms at the end of March/beginning of April!

YES! I live in southern New Mexico. Fruit trees are in full bloom. Baby leaves are on most trees. We kinda go from winter straight to summer here! Not too much "spring" type weather. Gets hot pretty quick. Today should be in the upper 70's low 80's.

On the down side.....we don't have the beautiful changing seasons that you do up north. Grass is a dim memory.

The mustard weeds are growing rapidly!

Spring won't be here for a month or so, but it is very warm right now. Supposed to be 72 by Friday. No tulips or crocuses, too early. We will have much more snow and cold weather before Spring arrives. I just wish it would rain instead of snow, but either way, we need the moisture. Today is beautiful, already 50 at 7:45 this morning.

NOPE! Another gray day here in Ohio. I actually saw the sun for a few minutes this morning. I was thinking of going out and shoveling the snow off where my crocuses should be....:(

YES!! Planted sweet peas and tomatoes last weekend. Had to turn the sprinklers back on. BUT - they say we're getting a huge rainstorm starting tomorrow, with more snow for the mountains.

Temperature 84 °F / 29 °C
HeatIndex 89 °F / 32 °C
Humidity 66%

Basically...yuck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter