Is it time to leave yet?

mskani

DIS Veteran
We leave for Florida in in under three weeks. Unfortunately, I am having "severe" back trouble/pains and my doctor ordered x-rays. He has prescribed some muscle relaxants and high dosage pain reliever. I will find out what is wrong with me next week. :confused:

To top it all off, my blood pressure is elevated and I have to go on medication for that.

Did I mention that I am only 31 years old! :rolleyes:

I am so ready for this trip!!!

Will you still be able to go to Disney once you get the meds? I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. I can sympathize with the back problems. I've had severe back problems since HS. 2 years ago I ruptured a disc severe enough to require emergency surgery (At the ripe age of 35 - I hate that they call it degenerative disc disease, it sounds so old). Funny thing is that after that surgery I've been basically pain free, first time in 20 years and 2 years later still feeling great. Here's hoping it works out as well for you and you have the best vacation ever.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter