Is it worth visiting KSC a second time?

OP95

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

for an upcoming solo trip I am contemplating a private tour with grayline tours which includes return journey to KSC as well as the more in depth bus tour and tickets. The total cost is cheaper than getting a return taxi . I will start by saying I am a massive fan of space have been to KSC once about 5 or so years ago though only for half the day. I am just curious if it Is worth visiting again if I have already been? The concern for me is travelling there as it is going to be an hour or so getting there and probably a bit longer on the way back due to traffic. Would you recommend visiting the complex again or is there somewhere else I should visit instead? (outside of universal and WDW)

any advice would be appreciated !

Last edited:
Yes .... GO Again .... A lot has changed over the years And maybe you might see things that you missed

the last time .

Try and get there early & Leave Late ...... but that depends on your bus tour

I did the behind the scenes tour of the STS launch pad. The charring, to me, was uber impressive. To walk under the pad and imagine the thrust was nervana to me. A vivid and eternal memory for sure.

We`ve gone three times within the last five years and each time has been amazing, last time was May this year.

But, there have been some new additions since you were last there, so yes, absolutely go and visit it again. We arrived just after nine and left at 5pm closing and could have stayed longer easily.

It took us an hour to get back to the Universal area, traffic wasn`t too bad at all.

I have been to KSC multiple times, and even had an annual pass in 2018. With all the specialty tours and added attractions, it seems like there is always something new in addition to my favorites. I say go for launch! 🚀

OP it’s an easy drive to KSC, have you considered renting a car from the car care center? Might be surprised at the rate and it would give you more flexibility as to timing…especially being able to skirt traffic via departure times

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter