Is National Car Rental at the Dolphin Hotel?

wdwfan

My heart belongs to Disney!
Last summer we used a car rental agency that was located at the Dolphin Hotel. I think it was National. Does anyone know for sure? Also, if so, could you please provide me with a link to National Car Rental? Thanks in advance.:D

There is a National Car Rental at the Dolphin. BUT ... it's generally more expensive than booking a car from the Car Care Center. National's website is www.nationalcar.com . Type in "Orlando" for the city and you'll get all the locations.

Alamo must be at the Dolphin also because we are dropping our car off there in January. We are picking up at the airport and dropping off at dolphin for a 30$ fee.

Hi, I just booked by phone with National for 6 days in Feb. and was $100 cheaper to pick up the car at the Dolphin than at the Car Care Center. Good luck! The girl I booked with was very helpful, by the way.

For my Dis con trip I picked up at MCO and returned the car to the Dolphin. I was so easy. The counter was closed so I just drove up and the valet guys up front checked the gas/mileage and I was on my way. Very easy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter