Is nutritional info available for restaurants?

gardendame

Mouseketeer
Hi there - this is my first post here - gotta figure out how to do the countdown and the bouncing mickeys..........
Anyhow, One year from today my family will be taking our first family vacation ever and we are going to WDW. The kids will be 12, 8 and 7. The two youngest have Type 1 diabetes (insulin dependent). They just started a new, great protocol that allows them to eat on a more flexible schedule and with a lot more variety. This protocol requires that they count the carbs in their meal (can be almost whatever they want), then cover their carbs with a calculated amount of insulin using their insulin pens. Local fast food places (McD, BK) all have nutritional info available for all of their food items, including a carbohydrate count.
Do any of the restaurants in WDW offer a nutritional breakdown of their dishes?

sorry don't know about the nurtitional info but would also like to

the countdowns are in the tech. support forum on the forum home page under "get your countdowns here". easy to follow directions!

gardendame

When you call for the PS ask them. You may have to contact the rest. yourself. I'm not sure about counter service but the table service rest. seem to be very accomondating for special diets.

My mom was on a medically supervised diet last year, low sodium, calorie and fat amoung other things. They made special dishes just for her. She also had packaged food that several of the rest. heated up just for her.

No place else but disney - take your own food into a rest. and they heat it up and serve it to you.

I hope they will be able to help you - enjoy your trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter