Is one day at SW enough with small children?

gjtrafl

Earning My Ears
We have 2 children (5 and 3) and were wondering if 1 day at SW is enough to see it all? We have 2 days in Florida but we are trying to decide if it should be spent in 2 parks (SW and BG) or just one.

Go to both! You will get all you want done at SW and more in one day.

I agree. Go to both parks. And don't miss Shamu's Happy Harbor at SW. My kids loved this playground more than the shows.

I'll be the dissenting opinion. At 5 and 3, my kids much prefered Seaworld and could easily spend 2 days there. We spend lots of time feeding Sea Lions and Dolphins, touching sting rays and just looking around. Plus, to see every show in one day requires careful planning and too much sitting. Mine could never get enough of the Happy Harbor either. Unless you have other reasons to be in both Orlando and Tampa, I'd spend the two days at Seaworld (second day is often free if you pick up your pass before you leave.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter