Is Planet Hollywood included on DDP or not?

tinaluis

DIS Veteran
I received my reservation confirmation from WDW and it states that it includes only 1 meal voucher for Planet Hollywood and 1 merchandise voucher (???). We are a party of 5 and everything else shows five separate entries like this: (1)(2)(3)(4)(5). Anyone have any info on this?

Planet Hollywood IS included in the meal plan. The voucher you received from Planet Hollywood is not associated with the meal plan in any way--its just a promotion by PH to get more business. It is only good for ONE choice of a burger platter, a ceasar salad, OR Pasta Pomodoro (only one per reservation, no matter how many are in your party.) It doesn't include a beverage or gratuity.

However, if you are planning to go there anyway, you could use one less meal credit on the dining plan by using the voucher assuming that someone in your family wants one of the above menu choices.

By the way, the merchandise voucher is for a key chain.

Thanks for clearing that up. I called Disney reservations and they had no idea what I was talking about.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter