Is Swagbucks Legit?

mom2faith

DIS Veteran
Has anyone ever gotten anything through swagbucks?

I use it as my search engine now at home and at work thinking it can't hurt right? But I wonder if it legit?

Also, have you ever won anything other than 1 or 2 swagbucks? That is all I seem to win.

TIA

Amy

I have not redeemed any of my bucks yet but I have received $5 and $10 swag bucks for searching.

Has anyone ever gotten anything through swagbucks?

I use it as my search engine now at home and at work thinking it can't hurt right? But I wonder if it legit?

Also, have you ever won anything other than 1 or 2 swagbucks? That is all I seem to win.

TIA

Amy

So yes, Swagbucks is totally legit and there are lots of ways to make it work for you. The first thing to do is register, which you can do here: http://swagbucks.com.

Once you register, verify your account and you're on your way.

Various ways you can make swagbucks.
1 - searching - swagbucks are given out randomly, there is not trick - just search

2 - download the toolbars. they make it easier to remember to search and sometimes a free swagcode will appear.

3 - become a fan on facebook or twitter - they send out free codes

4 - check the blog for hints for new free codes

5 - subscribe to the newsletter because info and codes are sent out in there.

6 - shop through their links to merchants. You get one swagbuck for every $5 you spend - and that adds up quickly

7 - submit poll ideas - they'll usually give you a swagbuck just for the idea, but if they use it - they'll give you nine more

8 - get your sign up through your link and everytime they search and win a swagbuck, you get one as well in your account -up to 100 per friend.

I cash out an average of $10 each week for amazon.com which I will be using to get an underwater camera for our next cruise!

Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter