Is the cricut easy to use/learn to use?

You can put all the paper on the mat and move the blade each time and cut it all without removing the mat but you need to place the blade at the right point and then cut each color separately. What are you specifically trying to cut (give us the cart name and the item on it and we may be able to more easily help you with it.

I wish I had someone to walk me through it. I did one time last year and I did it a couple of times, but I can't read an instruction book and follow it. I have to see it done. I get so confused doing each separate thing and knowing how to go to each step. like how do I go to the next step with the next color of paper? Is there a way to load all the paper on one mat and set all the images to cut all at once? Or do you have to remove the mat each time and put in a different color paper?

There are lots of videos out there on youtube...you might want to browse around and see what you can find. There was a few out their that helped me. I'm the same way - I learn by watching the process!

I never watch you tube and never think about it. My daughter and son always watch it. That's a great idea. thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter