Is the DVC Meeting stil held at The Boardwalk?

richard3330

Cirque Fan
Hi :wave: ,

During our trip in under 2 weeks time, we are thinking about visiting The DVC introduction meeting 'thing', again. We have been once before but decided that it wasn't for us. However we would like to go again and maybe reconsider the idea - is it still at The Boardwalk and do we have to book or telephone in advance?

Thanks !

Richard :)

Yes, it is still at the Boardwalk. I expect there will be a stand in your hotel too.

Kaylee

I believe you can just walk in to the Boardwalk DVC set-up, but if you go to any of the number of kiosks around the parks and resorts you should be able to book in at a mutually convenient time.

I haven't actually done this :rolleyes:, but that's how I understand it happens!

If you mean the member updates meeting.That is still held at BVW on Thursday morning at 8am.Attemded in October this year.You still get coffee and cakes provided.

If you mean a meeting with DVC sales.Then this is at the Boardwalk.Just pop in and ask for a meeting with a guide.They will fir you in.They are open until 5.50

If you are talking about the BW DVC sales 'showroom' then I noticed last week that it is SHUT. They are currently renovating the Wave Building where it lives and it is covered with scaffolding - I don't know if they've opened a temporary showroom over at the BCV instead or something. There was a temporary DVC stand directly outside on the BW.

We did the DVC tour with a sales guide in June. If you go to any of the kiosks either in your hotel or in the theme parks they will book an appointment for you. We were staying on site at the All Star Movies and they sent a van to pick us up, gave us Fast Passes to two rides of our choice to compensate for the time we spent there and then drove us to our chosen theme park afterwards. They also entertained our son in a games room, provided him with sweets and drinks and gave him a choice of toy, some candy floss and as many sweets as he could carry to take away with him.

They didn't pressure us at all and we didn't buy from them but we are due to complete on a resale of 200 points at OKW tomorrow:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

This has been very easy and much cheaper than buying from Disney.

Hope this helps

Loretta

Hi,
The "Open House" as DVC calls their sales presentation is still held at the "Crest 'o' the Wave" building on the Boardwalk despite the renovations currently taking place there.You can make an appointment at any DVC stand in the parks,hotels or even at the Boardwalk itself and you then go under the archway that leads to the BWV pool and report to the CM there who will show you into the building via the back door, don't worry there are signs to guide you!
We have been members for 2 1/2 years and it is definately one of our better investments.

Mick.

:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter