is the Kadani outdoor hot tub locked after 11PM?

goofydad621

DIS Veteran
Hi All

Heading to Kadani at the end of January for our 20th anniversary trip and I know that Disney is changing the policy about the pools and late night hours. My question are the jaccuzis locked down at 11 pm also? Would love to ba able to sit out in one on a cool night after the parks.

Thanks

goofydad621

Hi All

Heading to Kadani at the end of January for our 20th anniversary trip and I know that Disney is changing the policy about the pools and late night hours. My question are the jaccuzis locked down at 11 pm also? Would love to ba able to sit out in one on a cool night after the parks.

Thanks

goofydad621

I think all the themed pools will be closed at 11 PM. And AKV/AKL only has themed pools.

Hi All

Thanks

goofydad621

I think all the themed pools will be closed at 11 PM. And AKV/AKL only has themed pools.

To further clarify, the Kidani jacuzzi is fenced in with the pool, so I can't imagine how they can lock down one without the other.

We were at Kidani over Thanksgiving week this year. While my DH and I did not use the hot tub this trip, my young adult DS did. He said the hot tub closed at 11 pm and he was back in our villa by 11:15 pm every night after using it. Hope that helps.

There is also the second hot tub up by the fitness room. I wonder if that is closed at 11 pm.

There is also the second hot tub up by the fitness room. I wonder if that is closed at 11 pm.

Relatively sure this is the hot tub my DS used, as he would use the fitness room and then hit the hot tub.

Pools and hot tub close at 11pm. They told us they used to be 24hrs but there was an incident so they changed hours.

I'd think that one closes at 11 pm also as it's still within the same fenced/gated area as the other hot tub.

ETA: Isn't it? Now I'm second guessing my memory lol. I know there's a gate in between the hot tub and the fitness center. I don't recall a gate in between the hot tub and the main pool...stairs to the slide, stairs down to the main pool deck, but no gate/fence there that I can recall.

And I believe this was the major complaint with fencing the pools so that there was no access after 11:00. Several people were disappointed and upset that they could no longer sit in the hot tub after 11:00, enjoying a beverage or not.

IIRC both Kidani hot tubs are within gated areas. Even though I wasn't there very late, I know I was often there after 11 pm treating my back to some rnr after walking in the parks.

It's sad that the legal response to the tragedy was to close everything.

How about at Jambo?

When I was at Jambo a couple months ago, I noted how large and spread out the pool area was and wondered "How are they ever going to fence this and not make it look horrible. I mean, the way the steps go right down into the whole pool area. And I had a pool view studio in September, and every morning I noticed a few people in the pool around 7:30am, doing their laps (as well as the woman who came out and "reserved" chairs, then left, but that's a different story). Since then I've wondered about the fencing. Anyone have a report at Jambo?

And I believe this was the major complaint with fencing the pools so that there was no access after 11:00. Several people were disappointed and upset that they could no longer sit in the hot tub after 11:00, enjoying a beverage or not.

If you are in a one bedroom or larger, you have a jetted tub in your villa to enjoy.

I'm not sure this helps, but if you're going the end of Jan, unless you're doing EMH each night, the parks tend to close relatively early, so you'll be able to still enjoy the hot tubs even with the 11 pm curfew.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter