Is the Paris Adventure worth it?

ShawnDadof8

Earning My Ears
DVC Silver
Hey everyone, My wife has really wanted to do an Adventure by Disney (ABD) and she has really wanted to see Paris. There is a trip that fits our schedule later this year -- it is one of the "Escapes". I thought we could combine it with a trip to Disneyland Paris. That being said, the price is still almost $3K per person, and it is shorter than most of the other Escapes. Most of the other ABD Escapes are 3 nights, this one is only 2. Has anyone been on this Escape? Is it worth almost $6K for a couple to get 3 days/2 nights in Paris?

In my opinion no. There's nothing you can't easily do on your own for less money. The Paris short escape is mostly for people going on the Seine River cruise that same week and who want to see Paris under one large package vacation.

Paris is so easy to do on your own, I can't imagine spending that much for 2 days. Check out the TripAdvisor forum if you have questions.

I'll put this here because this company did a great job organizing our self guided1 week Paris/Provence and our 2 week Normandy/Loire Valley trips. They could help with arrangements and make suggestions for way cheaper. Our 2 week trip was not much more than $3K. They have "package" deals but each of ours have been custom.

https://www.france-justforyou.com/

Hey everyone, My wife has really wanted to do an Adventure by Disney (ABD) and she has really wanted to see Paris. There is a trip that fits our schedule later this year -- it is one of the "Escapes". I thought we could combine it with a trip to Disneyland Paris. That being said, the price is still almost $3K per person, and it is shorter than most of the other Escapes. Most of the other ABD Escapes are 3 nights, this one is only 2. Has anyone been on this Escape? Is it worth almost $6K for a couple to get 3 days/2 nights in Paris?

NO

Think it through Time Wise

I agree with others, Paris is very easy to do on your own. Find a hotel close to a metro station and you're good for the entire trip. Anything that you want to do you can book online in advance.

Agree with all the PPs. We just did Paris for 5 nights on our own with a little help from a local tour company. $6k is not worth it for 2 nights!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter