Is the Pepper Market considered CS on DDP?

Schucraig

Disney World is my World!
I was wondering is the Pepper Market considered a CS credit on the DDP? Are there any restrictions on what you can get? When I was there 5 years ago they served your drinks, do they still do this? If so is tip included on DDP or do you tip separately? :confused3

Yes it is and we had a wonderful meal there. It was definitely worth making the extra stop at a resort we werent staying at.

Schucraig said:
I was wondering is the Pepper Market considered a CS credit on the DDP? Are there any restrictions on what you can get? When I was there 5 years ago they served your drinks, do they still do this? If so is tip included on DDP or do you tip separately? :confused3
It is a great choice for a CS credit. You are seated, given a card, and a server takes your drink order. You take your card up to each station to order your meal. I can't remember the percentage of the tip (I think 10%), but it was included on the plan. :goodvibes

Wow, I'm so happy to hear that! We are using dining plan for the first time this xmas(we are dvc members and are just trying this plan out). We loved the Pepper Market and had used the quick and casual coupons of the past there and definitely got our $$s worth. We will make the trip to the CSR for the great food.
Connears

Good to know. We also used those quick and casual meal vouchers there and I thought it was great. We'll be sure and stop by there again this trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter