Is the Return to the Magic UOC a farce?

Mr. X

Mouseketeer
I received this code on Saturday and went to try to use it on the site yesterday. It looks like every single resort at WDW is not eligible for the offer. What gives?

I got one the other day that wouldn't even work online. I already have a trip booked at a great rate, so I didn't bother calling.

I received this UOC via email several weeks ago and was able to book late November for YC CL at around 30% off. However, availability was very limited, even on the day the email came out (within the hour, actually). So, if you got the offers via mail or didn't check right away, I could see how it would be hard to find something. That's disappointing.

I received this code on Saturday and went to try to use it on the site yesterday. It looks like every single resort at WDW is not eligible for the offer. What gives?
Check again today. There were issues with the site yesterday and I saw the same thing for my dates. Today, rooms are available again.

Which pin code was this? What were the dates? I got one 3 days after getting home from Disney July 3rd but it was only good till August 31st.

I checked on the day that I received mine and for the hotel that we love staying at no availability at all. I checked from three nights to 8 nights including weekends and just weekdays. We often stay CL so that would have been fine too. The only rooms I could find was the Garden suites, and we wouldn't stay in them if they were free. I finally called and that was truly all that was available. I asked the CM why didn't the discount say for Garden suites only? She did state that they always have trouble booking them.

Now during all this searching I did on several occasions find rooms open at the BWI, just not with the discount. If we take a trip this fall it will be to Universal now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter