Is there a difference between MNSSHP dinner at the CP vs. the reg dinner at CP

staceywj

Mouseketeer
I am still trying trying to plan the MNSSHP night and managed to get dinner reservations for CP for an hour apart from each other. One reside said it is MNSSHP dining and the other is the reg character dinner. Is there a different price? Are the characters dressed in Halloween costumes at the MNSSHP one?

You can only go to the one that is "MNSSHP dining" if you have purchased tickets to the MNSSHP.

• Crystal Palace Character Dining will remain the same—Character appearances are subject to change or cancellation without notice.

MK ADRs made may be only up to a certain time on a party night if you haven't purchased Party tickets.

Hello again, Hopper Fan!

I was just reading your post about BOG preference, too! We have lunch booked for there with the entire fam that Sat.

I do have the party booked for that night. So, if it is not different, I just have to decide what works dining time works best with the itinerary I need to plan.

Thanks, again!

Hello again, Hopper Fan!

I was just reading your post about BOG preference, too! We have lunch booked for there with the entire fam that Sat.

I do have the party booked for that night. So, if it is not different, I just have to decide what works dining time works best with the itinerary I need to plan.

Thanks, again!

Time is critical. I would not want to waste a minute of party time. Sounds like a fun day!

Time is critical. I would not want to waste a minute of party time. Sounds like a fun day!
Great point, if I was with my older DD, we would have protein bars and just trick or treat. But, my younger one is such as foodie and cannot miss a meal. So, deciding now to plan our itinerary around the 5:30 dining, so it does interfere w the party.

Great point, if I was with my older DD, we would have protein bars and just trick or treat. But, my younger one is such as foodie and cannot miss a meal. So, deciding now to plan our itinerary around the 5:30 dining, so it does interfere w the party.

So since you have decided please cancel the additional ADR so that it is available to another family

yeah, I would take the earlier one, early as possible, maybe even 4pm, so you can enjoy the most out of the party....

Absolutely! Canceled later resie last night. If I can talk her out of a full dinner, I will also cancel the earlier one, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter