Is there a easy way to switch from a Quick Service DDP to the Table Service DDP?

Matrixleos

DIS Veteran
Initially, my wife, daughter and I just planned a quick weekend trip over the Memorial Day Weekend for 4 days, 3 nights and 2 full park days. We figured that with that short of a trip, we didn't want to waste time in the parks with sit down Table Service reservations, so we selected the Quick Service Disney Dining Plan.

We are currently 67 days out from our trip and I just told my wife and daughter if there was any "ONE" table service reservations that they wanted so that I would be able to reserve them at 60 days out. My wife said she'd love to do Tusker House at Animal Kingdom and it's her favorite and daughter said she wanted to so Space 220 at Epcot after watching a video of it. We're also staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge and I'd now like to do one of their table service restaurants on our arrival day.

Is there a easy way to switch\upgrade from a Quick Service DDP to the Table Service DDP? Only way I've found online, is to cancel my entire trip and re-book it. I'd prefer not to do that and was hoping there would be a way just to upgrade on the DDP. If not, I wanted to cancel and rebook asap before we are 60 days out and that hopefully I'll be able to make those reservations at those 3 Table Service restaurants.

Disney will almost always take more money from you! You should be able to modify your package online. If not, call and they will let you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter