Is there a laundry facility in the North garden wing at the Contemporary?

CapeCod95

Go big or go home.
Will be there in December and would like to know. I believe I read a long time that there was a place to do laundry. If so, which floor and do they have a vending machine to buy detergent?

Thanks!

Yes, it's on the 2nd floor. Our room was just a few doors past it in July, but it was not loud at all. It was, however, busy! And slow! The dryers were not working very well and many people waited a long time to dry their clothes :(. Laundry detergent and dryer sheets are available there, but I always bring my own in a ziplock. The new tablets (I use Surf) work great and they are easy to pack :).

You will save a lot of money and if you bring those tablets. They are very portable. The dispenser in the south garden wing was broken when I was there and the one other guy had to wait to get detergent delivered. I wished I had brought extra to share, but I wasn't nice enough to hike back over to the tower to get them since he said housekeeping was on the way. Still felt bad starting my loads ahead of him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter