Is there a limit to the amount of packages you can ship to yourself?

goofygurlie

Wag and the world wags with you...Howl and they pu
I have searched the boards and could not find the answer so if this has been answered already, my apologies. We will be arriving for our very first stay at our home resort, Kidani, on Saturday the 18th. YAY! I want to ship some items ahead....a number of items. Does anyone know if there is a limit to the amount of boxes that can be received? Thanks so much in advance.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I have searched the boards and could not find the answer so if this has been answered already, my apologies. We will be arriving for our very first stay at our home resort, Kidani, on Saturday the 18th. YAY! I want to ship some items ahead....a number of items. Does anyone know if there is a limit to the amount of boxes that can be received? Thanks so much in advance.

I'm not sure about limits but some of the resorts, usually the ones with a business center it appears, do tend to charge for accepting packages. I don't think AKL does but you may have to go to Jambo to get anything they receive. It also seems to depend on the shipper. For CSR USPS tends to end up at Operations behind the check in desk and UPS or Fed Ex at the business office and thus a charge. This THREAD may help.

I'm not sure about limits but some of the resorts, usually the ones with a business center it appears, do tend to charge for accepting packages. I don't think AKL does but you may have to go to Jambo to get anything they receive. It also seems to depend on the shipper. For CSR USPS tends to end up at Operations behind the check in desk and UPS or Fed Ex at the business office and thus a charge. This THREAD may help.

Thanks, Dean. Much obliged.

While at BWV we were charged a delivery fee of I think $10 for a case of water. It was the first time being charged this and the explanation was that it was a conference center resort.

While at BWV we were charged a delivery fee of I think $10 for a case of water. It was the first time being charged this and the explanation was that it was a conference center resort.

Wow!! I wouldn't be happy with that charge considering the case of water costs much less than $10! I've never shipped because we typically drive. We only flew for a super short trip. It's the perks of living relatively close (Georgia).

We stayed at OKW in December 2011. One of our guests who was staying with us requires dialysis treatment, and therefore his fluids had to be shiped to Florida... The minimum shipment was something like 10 boxes, and we did not have any issues with delivery. There does not appear to be any limitation.

And -- OKW is not a convention resort, and we were not charged anything by the resort for shipping.

Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter