Is there a March, 2022 Thread?

Toadlover

Mouseketeer
We have booked for March, 2022 at Fort Wilderness. Altogether it will be 13 people in a motorhome, tents and a Wilderness Cabin. We have not booked much except the cabin and the motorhome site. We have not bought park admission or park reservations yet because we don't know how long each of us is going to stay. Possibly a week. (The people in the motorhome are going to stay 2 weeks I believe.) I know that we should do these a.s.a.p.

I have downloaded the official app for Disney World vacations plus a cute countdown timer/planner on my phone. My mother has the same official app and our reservations show up on it. She is going to call WDW on Monday. (Today is Saturday).

Oh! Also, it is our birthdays while we are there. Three of us! Any suggestions on where we should eat? Something fairly upscale, but not a bazillion bucks. We did this one other trip and the dinner for all of us cost a little over $200.

What should we be planning to do soon and what can wait? We have not gotten plane tickets yet either, though they would be cheaper if we bought them now I think. (My mother also has a travel agent which she uses for her business who can help with some of this.)

One year until our vacation begins!

Last edited:
I’d start by determining how many park days so you can get your tickets and make your park reservations. You can always change them around but it’s nice to have something booked. We read years ago that 7 weeks before the trip is the best time to book flights price wise. So that’s what we usually do. Be sure to try Trails End while your there, it’s great and inexpensive for Disney standards. Since your at FW maybe Hoop DeDoo would be a good choice for the birthday dinner? It is expensive but it’s definitely memorable. You’ll be just a boat ride away from all the MK resorts so you’ll have lots of places to choose from.

I am also planning a March '22 trip and started an official March thread. Would love to have you join in!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter