Is there any hope now?

Jackoman

I wonder if the Tag Fairy has been to Disneyland b
Hey, guys. Good to still see all of you around, still posting about VMK. I still think about VMK a lot, can't get over it, because once I do, I have dreams about it, see pictures of it, even see it in books (I'm reading Kingdom Keepers). Just want to get your opinion: do you still have hope of a VMK comeback?

I've lost almost all hope. It's unhealthy to stay stuck on something for me. My real life has actually gotten BETTER since VMK closed. I spend less and less time in front of the computer and am actually now running track and producing my own webshow.

VMK may comeback but I doubt i'll want to play because if I get addicted again i'll always be hurt for thinking of it closing, and i'll keep waiting for it to close again.

I am very emotional about VMK. It's amazing how much it set the tone for my life. I learned a lot of new speech words and I am now a great typer. I still have faith in VMK, you just have to keep sending letters and that kind of stuff, even if they don't listen. I loved this game, and I can't get over it, and I don't think I will.

I am very emotional about VMK. It's amazing how much it set the tone for my life. I learned a lot of new speech words and I am now a great typer. I still have faith in VMK, you just have to keep sending letters and that kind of stuff, even if they don't listen. I loved this game, and I can't get over it, and I don't think I will.

Same here. I dont think about it quite as much anymore, which is better for me, but I always have times when I miss it. Like yesterday was the first day of winter break. At about 12 in the afternoon I was bored and wanted vmk. The more free time I have, the more I want it back. I still hope it comes back though. Mostly I just spend my computer time on disboards now, but vmk was just so enjoyable and was really an escape from the real world.

Your posting sounds very acusatory of me suddenly.

"I" don't have to keep sending anything if I don't want to. Just because you have faith in it, must I?

If your going to basically disregaurd my opinion like you did ^^ then why bother making a topic that included opinions?

I am tolorant of everyone elses opinions.

Your posting sounds very acusatory of me suddenly.

"I" don't have to keep sending anything if I don't want to. Just because you have faith in it, must I?

If your going to basically disregaurd my opinion like you did ^^ then why bother making a topic that included opinions?

I am tolorant of everyone elses opinions.

First of all, I am not accusing you.

Second, no, you don't have to. I was just telling how I feel about it.

Third, I didn't mean to disregard your opinion, and I apoligize.

I've lost almost all hope. It's unhealthy to stay stuck on something for me. My real life has actually gotten BETTER since VMK closed. I spend less and less time in front of the computer and am actually now running track and producing my own webshow.

VMK may comeback but I doubt i'll want to play because if I get addicted again i'll always be hurt for thinking of it closing, and i'll keep waiting for it to close again.

I highly doubt Disney would open it only to close it again. If they reopened it, it would stay for quite a time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter