Is there anyplace to meet Woody

We used to see Woody in Frontierland. When my son was younger he loved Woody too. I am not too sure if he is still in there.

I've seen him in Frontierland. There is no real set time that I know of when he comes out, but if you ask at City Hall, they can let you know when you can meet him.

Woody and Jessie can be found in Frontierland, often, but not always, in front of Pioneer Mercantile. In the mornings, they usually come out on the hours and in the afternoons (after 2 or so), on the half hours. I think they're first greeting is at 10am. I usually see them walking back in around 10:30 to go backstage.

xoxosmom said:
DS loves Toystory and would like to meet Buzz and Woody.
Hi,
We saw Woody and Jessie in California Adventure - in the theatre lobby where we saw Turtle talk with Crush a few days ago. There were too many people so we didn't wait to see Woody.
Seems like they may be out in the area of the studio backlot of California Adventure.

We saw Woody twice in Frontierland. The first time, we just kinda "walked" into him, as he was walking around. The second time, it was towards the end of our trip. He was with Jesse that time, and in front of the store they have in Frontierland. Ds is a huge Toy Story fan, also, and Buzz and Woody made huge impressions on him. I got the perfect picture of Ds' amazement at meeting Woody in person!

108702100_0654A.jpg

Off topic, but:

Dukland, your kids are adorable and the expression on your son's face....

PRICELESS!! He looks completely amazed :woohoo:

I was going to say the same thing, Dukland. Your children are so precious! and I love that look on your ds's face. :)

Thanks, guys!
That is one of my most favorite pictures of our trip last year, which happened to be our first. Ds' amazement at meeting Woody, "live and in person", and Dd, still wearing her Ariel dress, not long after meeting Ariel. We later watched the Parade of Dreams, and Dd had changed out of her dress, as it was warm out. When she saw Ariel, she said, "Mommy! I don't have my dress on!!" like Ariel was going to pick my dd out of the crowd and be disappointed that she wasn't still wearing her Ariel costume.
I just love Disneyland!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter