Is there anywhere online to buy Disney Autograph books?

MichelleC

Mouseketeer
I'd like to give them to the kids on the plane or when we arrive at our villa, insteda of waiting to get one at a park. Any ideas where to find those "official" autograph books on the web?

Thanks!

Michelle

yes there is, i don't have the web site but i think it's called personal disney shopper.

Michelle,
Yes, we're going November 23-30. Can't wait. Our tentative schedule is:
Saturday: Arrive. Cirque du Soleil.
Sunday: MK
Monday: AK
Tuesday: MGM, Fantasmic
Wednesday: MK
Thursday: MGM, Hoop De Doo
Friday: Epcot, Candlelight Processional
Maybe we'll cross paths?

I don't have a plan yet. Waiting to see how EE or Magic Hour or whatever it's called plays out and affects busyness of the parks (we're staying off site).

I'll look for a little pig, though!

M

MichelleC your timing couldn't have been any better!

My family will be there the week after you and we'll be going to a character breakfast first....My nephews and niece will be there for the first time & I wanted them to have the books.

My children still have their books from ~10 yrs ago!

:smooth:

I was ready to call a friend that's at WDW now & have him bring some back...piglette's web site is a much better solution..

Thank you all...cmj/nj

If you don't want to pay shipping and you are flying into Orlando there is a big Disney gift shop in the airport. You could get the autograph books there.

You can also pick one up at the hotel store. They are much cheaper than buying them off the web. They are all over the place.

I was just going to suggest waiting until you get to AKL and getting one at the gift shop! I checked about buying online; but they cost more and the shipping cost made it not worth it to me. I'm making a basket for ds, and I'm going to sneak to the gift shop at BWI to get the things that can only be bought at WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter