"Is there pixie dust on the Darkside?" cramming UO,IOA,SW,AQ,LL into 5 days PTR

Single digits is what my bank account is down to :lmao:. Along with the water heater we needed some other fun filled plumbing stuff done. We had a lovely pond going in the basement for awhile...hot water too, I should have treated it like a spa. Ah, the joys of living in an 80 year old house.

OK, anyway, all park tix have been bought. Directions and assorted confirmations have been printed and I'll start rounding up light colored clothing this weekend. The ever popular pre departure laundry -n- fold. I also have to start assembling the dog's belongings. This is the first time that we've boarded our rescue rottie Bunny. She should be fine but I'm apprehensive. I always worry about my dogs while I'm gone :rolleyes2.

Sounds like you're managing to stay on top of things despite multiple unexpected crises. Impressive but hopefully you won't need to handle anything else but a relaxing, fun filled trip! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter