Is there really a talking water fountain??

Libby12

Earning My Ears
I read that there is a talking water fountain in either Magic Kingdom or Epcot. Does anyone know if this is true? Can you tell me the location? Sometimes those little things at Disneyworld make the day!

Thanks, Libby

In EPCOT, I believe that there are two talking waterfountains:
(1) outside Mousegear and (2) behind Innovations West, near the restrooms, between Innovations & Honey I Shrunk the Audience.

I also believe there is a talking trashcan by Electric Umbrella (next to Innovations).

If I'm wrong, I'm sure somebody will correct me.

I only knew about the one outside MouseGears. There is also a talking garbage can (remote control too) that wonders around both Epcot and AK. When I first encountered the waterfountain at Epcot, I told dh, "You need to go get a drink." He made some excuse about just having had one. I said, "Noooo, you *really* need to go get a drink from *that* water fountain!" He just about laughed his head off when he bent down for a drink.

I won't tell you what it says. It's fun for the kids as well!

:earsgirl:
47 more days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter