Is this $22 cake really a snack credit?

becks59

Mouseketeer
So I was looking over some menus on the app to start planning for our trip, which will include the quick service dining plan. In Disney springs at Amorettes Patisserie the mobile order menu says that the Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse Petit Cakes, which are $22 each, qualify as a snack credit. Is this a glitch or is this real? Has anyone gotten this with their dining plan snack credit and is this cake good? If this is real then this has got to be the best snack deal.

I'm curious as well! The most expensive item I see as a snack credit via mobile order is the $9 small Mickey cake. So cute and a great use of a snack credit. We'll be there the first week of June and were planning on at least getting some mini cakes with snack credits. I will try to use quick service credits on a meal too! If you try first, please let me know how it works out. @becks59 its so nice to hear someone plans like I do. We like to eat and find the dining plan really worth it for us.

It appears they fixed the glitch in the app so it looks like a no go. 😪

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240217_151218_Disney World.jpg
    Screenshot_20240217_151218_Disney World.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 72

It appears they fixed the glitch in the app so it looks like a no go. 😪
I just saw that too. I’m going to keep checking because the Mickey and Minnie cakes are still listed on their menu, but not showing for mobile order right now. The Amorettes Petit Cake wasn’t ever listed as qualifying for a snack. So we will see once the Mickey and Minnie cakes go back to being available for mobile order.

Well, the Mickey and Minnie petit cakes are back on the mobile order menu and no longer listed as qualifying as a snack. I hope someone was able to get it for a snack credit while it lasted.

The petit cakes aren't listed as a snack, but so many things are like the Mickey Mousse, Crepes, tarts, cheesecake, etc. I would definitely use a snack credit here.

The petit cakes aren't listed as a snack, but so many things are like the Mickey Mousse, Crepes, tarts, cheesecake, etc. I would definitely use a snack credit here.
For a couple weeks they were listed as a snack. Must have been a glitch or something. They definitely have other items that are a good snack credit option though.

For a couple weeks they were listed as a snack. Must have been a glitch or something. They definitely have other items that are a good snack credit option though.
Oh gotcha! That would have been a nice snack lol!

Went there yesterday none of the cakes were included. We got the $9 mickey moose and strawberry cheesecake!

Went there yesterday none of the cakes were included. We got the $9 mickey moose and strawberry cheesecake!
Hey! None of the cakes were included?!? The mobile order menu has cakes that are snack credits. Hmm. Could you clarify with a few details? You ordered those cakes and used snack credits? Did you mobile order or order in person?

Hey! None of the cakes were included?!? The mobile order menu has cakes that are snack credits. Hmm. Could you clarify with a few details? You ordered those cakes and used snack credits? Did you mobile order or order in person?
The petite cakes that are $22 no longer says qualifies as snack on the mobile order. I havnt seen it say it was in over a month, and we were told in person they do not quailfy. All the other desserts were included. We got mickey moosse and the strawberry cheesecake with snack credits. We ordered in person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter