Is this a good rate????

3PrezGirls

Mouseketeer
I called WDW today and got a quote which my TA then went and put on my current reservation. I'm staying at POP for 7nights 8 days with 7 days hopper and dining for $1899.62. Is this a good price???

I think that is an awesome package deal, comparable with what they are offering, but lodging, tickets, dining- all for $1900!!!
All you have to budget for is travel and spending money.
WTG! :)

Wow, that sounds like a great rate. I got a quote for 3 adults 1 child, 1 room at POP, 7 day park hopper, and dinning of $2579. May I ask where you got your quote??? Thanks

I called Disney and asked if there were any discounts for when I would be staying and the cm looked and came up with that quote for me. I contacted my ta and she applied it as well.

I did a little math, Cabe. With 3 adults instead of two, you will be paying $805 for the meal plan, vs. $560. Plus your hopper tickets for 7 days cost you $855 vs. $632. That's a total of $468 difference. Even then, if I did my math right, you appear to be paying $131/night for your room (assuming you are staying 7 nights) instead of $101, which 3PrezGirls appears to be paying.
Quick check into that shows that if you had 2 adults staying in the room instead of 3 - the rate would be about $110/night.
Unknowns: tax included? what season are you staying?

Those calculations were done assuming that 3PrezGirls was counting her middle daughter as a dd2, and not dd3, as she lists in her signature (significant $ difference there).

So I think it's still a great rate - but I don't think you're deal is bad either, considering the circumstances.

- Todd

Yes my dd is 3 but we are counting her as 2 since she just turned 3 and I hear no one will ask questions. She is short and isn't able to go on rides and both dd's do not eat that much food so I can't justify paying for her to ride in the stroller for 7 days. hahaha I know I may get flamed but I'm sure others do this as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter