• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is this a good rental home?

PrincessP

DIS Veteran
new to this process. Looked on VRBO. Narrowed down to Windsor Hills townhouse because we want a private splash pool, like the 3 BR, 3 BA option, and a community pool with a slide.

Found a home. There are 8 positive reviews. Contacted the owner. They said to book through Florida Sun Vacation Homes.

So is 8 positive/mostly favorable reviews enough? No bad ones were listed.

And is Florida Sun Vacation Homes reliable, trustworthy, have a good reputation on the DIS, etc?

Thank you!

Approximately $1800. That includes the taxes and cleaning fee. I saw cheaper ranges..and more expensive....$1500 and up to $2000+. i guess if you do a direct from owner rental, you can get cheaper rates. I went through VRBO to find this one, but it links up to the rental company. Now I think I prefer the rental company being involved. Seems like there would be a back up option if something goes awry??? Right??

I am mostly concerned with whether 8 reviews is sufficient and about Florida Sun Vacation Homes' reputation.

Thank you for advice!

We rented a condo at WH that was managed by this company and they responded to a minor issue without a problem. We did rent direct from the owner, though it is available to book with them too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter