Is This Rumor True??

This is just my opinion, but I do not think that we will see EP any time soon. My guess is that it is still in the cards as a possible DVC resort. Once SSR sells out then they will ***** the demand for DVC at WDW. If the demand warrants another large DVC resort, then we may see EP happen.

Blue&Gold said:
If it's Eagle Pines or another big development, it will be that much harder to get into the "smaller" resorts inside the 7 month window.

I don't agree with this thinking. I always get into the small resorts at 7 months or less. Peak times are tough but I haven't noticed any difference. There will always be room for everyone. Owners of the small Resorts are so paranoid.

Dave

Daitcher said:
Owners of the small Resorts are so paranoid.
Dave

Owners of small resorts are the only ones that DONT need to be "paranoid".
We are just watching out for our NON small resort owners that would like to obtain ressies at the smaller resorts at 7 months-its for thier benefit not ours.

We already have the best of all worlds no matter how many "mega resorts" are built. Bring em on-we have the priority at the smaller resorts and the larger resorts are the ones that will always be available anyway. In effect small resort owners have the priority at ANY resort they want, whats to be paranoid about?

Well, we only have a priority at the smaller DVC(s) that we actually own. ;) Otherwise, I agree with you, jade1.

How is it that we are paranoid, Daitcher?

That is true, we own at VWL for XMAS and BCV for Springbreak. So far BWV has been working out on other occassions under 7 months but you make a valid point. By the way CRV is on our add on hitlist if it happens for the same reason.

Any DVC resort along the monorail line would be a new contract for us. We already are members at the BWV and the BCV. We love both these resorts, but a monorail DVC would be the icing on the cake. Three kids, three contracts, nice inheritance.

jade1 said:
That is true, we own at VWL for XMAS and BCV for Springbreak. So far BWV has been working out on other occassions under 7 months but you make a valid point. By the way CRV is on our add on hitlist if it happens for the same reason.

Well, then you do already own at the two smaller ones! :flower: So your point is well taken.

Isn't BWV quite a bit larger? It sure looks so.

Forget about rumors when it is official I'll be happy. :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

BCV23 said:
Well, then you do already own at the two smaller ones! :flower: So your point is well taken.

Isn't BWV quite a bit larger? It sure looks so.

Yea its bigger so that may be why we get lucky there. What we really like though if BW view. Its our favorite.

I wonder if they did create CRV if they would make a side entrance to MK through toon town like they do in the UK at EPCOT. That would be cool.

kcdisneymom said:
I wonder if they did create CRV if they would make a side entrance to MK through toon town like they do in the UK at EPCOT. That would be cool.

That would be a dream come true for me!

I did hear this rumor from several different WDW CMs in August. They all said the same thing...North Wing gone to make way for DVC. It would follow that the tennis courts would go also. It wouldn't have to be huge...BCV and VWL aren't all that big. And I have to say that after staying at CR in the North Wing, I had no problems at all with walking to the Tower for the shops and restuarants. Not all that much different than at BWV!!

I guess its posssible that they could renovate the North Wing and make it all Studios and then build a small building with 2 bedroom units.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter