Is Via Nappoli doing carryout / window right now?

Orion Nebula

DIS Veteran
My daughter REALLY wanted to eat there but it's closed for sit-down reservations. I was curious if they were however doing window service? And if so is there anywhere to sit around the area?

It’s open for reservations. I just saw some openings last week. Also, I’m pretty sure the to-go pizza place is different than the pizza in the restaurant. I’ve heard it’s not as good.

They must not have many reservations because I can’t get one even on a day when the wait for Soarin’ is 25 minutes.
It’s open for reservations. I just saw some openings last week. Also, I’m pretty sure the to-go pizza place is different than the pizza in the restaurant. I’ve heard it’s not as good.

They must not have many reservations because I can’t get one even on a day when the wait for Soarin’ is 25 minutes.
I mean everything is at reduced capacity and it’s just getting busier and busier (especially with Spring Break coming up). Certain places are super hard to get a reservation for. But last week was very busy and I kept checking day-of for a different restaurant and Via Napoli popped up a few times. If you are flexible and on top of it, you might get one!

I’m pretty sure the to-go pizza place is different than the pizza in the restaurant. I’ve heard it’s not as good.

That is correct. The window, despite being in the same building, is not serving VN pizza. Its your standard theme park piece of cardboard.

The window has not been open. I don't know how far you're checking but yesterday I was able to easily make an April ADR for Via Napoli.

That is correct. The window, despite being in the same building, is not serving VN pizza. Its your standard theme park piece of cardboard.

The pizza at the window is better than the standard QS pizzas. It's just not thin crust like in Via Napoli.

The window has not been open. I don't know how far you're checking but yesterday I was able to easily make an April ADR for Via Napoli.
I, at least, was checking for current and so far, there has been no walk up line availability or reservations any of the days I've checked for something next day or same day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter