ISO name badges, guest of honor badges....do any designers have any?? now w/pictures!

marshallandcartersmo

DIS Veteran
2 years ago for our last trip Julia and Nicks mom designed some "Guest of Honor" badges for my family. We used them as iron-ons for shirts. We're going back for another trip, but I understand she isn't designing anymore. Does any designers have any name badge designs I could ask to use? TIA

do you by any chance have a picture of what you're wanting? I have an idea of something, but not sure what you're wanting. ;)

do you by any chance have a picture of what you're wanting? I have an idea of something, but not sure what you're wanting. ;)

Sure--it's not a very good close up, but hopefully you can tell what I mean. Julia and Nicks mom had made these up for me 2 years ago. I remember some other designers had name badges too, but I can't find them anymore. TIA!!
Disney040.jpg

rumblytumbly has one in her photobucket (Misc category); however, it's got her name on it and it says Disneyland. Although she's not customizing any right now, perhaps she can change the location from "land" to World and wipe out her name so you can customize them yourself.

I saw another one with the Name Hunter on it but haven't found who's bucket it was in yet. Will post back if I find it.

I have these two (unfortunately this was before I saved the DISigner's name...my sincere apologies!)

0castnametagcopy.jpg

0castnametag1.jpg

I have these two (unfortunately this was before I saved the DISigner's name...my sincere apologies!)

0castnametagcopy.jpg

0castnametag1.jpg

I saw both of these designs in Rumbly Tumbly's photobucket tonight. Might want to PM her to confirm they're her designs as well as the fact that she's not doing any customization work right now.

Here's Julia and Nick's Mom's blank:

guestofhonor-JNMom.jpg

Perhaps it can be altered for you.

If they don't come forward, I'll be happy to personalize them.

I talked to the Designer and she doesn't mind if you personalize them. Thanks so much for offering!

Could you personalize the last one? I need several of them:
Gary
Joanne
Marty
Beth
Marshall
Carter
Jeff
Rachel
Jonah
Claire

thanks again

If you are personalizing them. I would love to get the one in post #11(the red one with mickey) with the names
Sonya
Eddie
Asa
Thanks in advance. :)
Sonya

I talked to the Designer and she doesn't mind if you personalize them. Thanks so much for offering!

Could you personalize the last one? I need several of them:
Gary
Joanne
Marty
Beth
Marshall
Carter
Jeff
Rachel
Jonah
Claire

thanks again

If you are personalizing them. I would love to get the one in post #11(the red one with mickey) with the names
Sonya
Eddie
Asa
Thanks in advance. :)
Sonya

Since the names don't take too long, I'll get to these ASAP. Please let me know if you want a standard print font or the Walt Disney font.

Here's Julia and Nick's Mom's blank:

guestofhonor-JNMom.jpg

Perhaps it can be altered for you.

Would you mind to alter this one too? I can't get ahold of the designer, but from what I understand she's no longer on the boards. The names are:
Gary
Joanne
Marty
Beth
Marshall
Carter
Jeff
Rachel
Jonah
Claire

I'm not sure what font. Last time we used regular font. :confused3

Everyone,

When making a test print of the name badge expanded to fill an 11 x 8.5-inch transfer paper, the Julia and Nick's mom's badge became quite pixelated. I recreated the badge as closely as I could (I could not locate the original Mickey Mouse image). My question is would you rather me use the original badge even if it pixelates or my recreation?

BadgeofHonor2.jpg

I would go for your design if I was wanting one. Penny:hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter